- Multiple problems with language strings corrected fixed.
- Error after click on icon for multiple attachments at front end fixed.
- Message at front end, that new activation needed, if subscriber changed mail address.
- Plugin to show mailing lists/user groups and optionally number of recipients of a newsletter at the footer of the newsletter.
- Language files moved to Transifex and except English and German removed from installation package to save installation package space and installation time. Installation separately.
- Trigger for events added for future use.
- Rendering of newsletter before preview and sending modularized (internal work).
- BwLibRegister library file moved from component folder to plugin folder.
- Mail to webmaster at unsubscription doesn't work fixed
- Wrong inheritance of sample user groups fixed
- Dutch language files
- Switch update server from single extensions to package
- SQL syntax error at newsletters list at front end fixed
- Restore of tables with zip file doesn't work fixed
- Export subscribers always exports all subscribers regardless what is selected fixed
- Export subscribers only from selected mailing list possible
- Content templates for newsletters
- Specific help links to online documentation at backend
- Up to 20 attachments possible
- Missing media images at installation package fixed
- Captcha doesn't work fixed
- Table check at update moved to modal box
- Output checked for valid HTML
- Hard coded comma at salutation at activation mail removed
- Update crashes, if one of the Plugins User2Subssciber or Buyer2Subscriber is activated fixed
- Compression/Decompression of saved tables only works for Joomla! 3.8.1+ fixed
- SQL error at newsletter overview at front end fixed
- Internal mailinglists are not accepted as recipients fixed
- Update from version 1.3.2 to version 2.0.x lets display unpublished articles of Joomla!® fixed
- All texts of options are multi-language capable
- Modal box/ pop-up for disclaimer at front end, selectable at options of component and module
- SQL error at newsletter list view at front end fixed
- Upload error at upload file at attachments fixed
- Link to forum changed to new target
- Component option for 1-click-unsubscribe
- Component option mail to webmaster at unsubscription
- Button Save & Copy for all sections added
- Button Save & New for all sections added
- Possibility to print subscriber data at subscriber details (GDPR)
- Component option to pack file at save tables (ZIP)
- Export for templates added
- Component option to publish newsletter by default after sending
- Additional optional checkbox with individual text directly before subscribe button (for GDPR)
- Delete uploaded backup file after restoring tables
- not needed images removed
- Routing after save changes of subscription at FE fixed
- Edit subscription only stored one mailing list - fixed
- Everlasting spinner at permission change at newsletters and subscribers - fixed
- Impossible to save assets of subscriber without gender selected - fixed
- Display of calculated permissions if permission changed corrected on item level
- Description of mailing list can be shown if only one mailing list to select exists
- Description of mailing lists can be shortened, full description with tool tip for component, module and plugin
- Permission create now hidden on item level, makes no sense
- selecting gender changed to select list with 3 specific values (male, female, not specified)
- Error while changing subscription and save at front end
With version 2.0.0 BwPostman only is distributed as package, that contains all that BwPostman contains for free. With this version there is only this changelog for the component available, separate changelogs for modules and plugins are not longer updated.
- Link to Boldt Webservice now totally removed when selected not to show - fixed.
- Typos corrected at language files.
- Table check at attribute NULL corrected.
- Saving gender without entry (=gender unknown) not possible - fixed.
- Change back to no gender not possible - fixed.
- Table campaigns_mailinglists was not deleted at uninstall - fixed.
- Check for module specific parameters corrected.
- Collation of tables changed from utf8 to utf8mb4.
- Access management of component enhanced.
- Table column archived_by changed to integer.
- Email check at module subscription enhanced to meet new TLDs.
- CSS styles for radio buttons module subscription modified.
- Plugin BwPostman Personalize.
- Plugin BwPostman User2Subscriber.
- Additional field "Custom CSS" at standard templates added.
- Buttons for enhanced personalization inserted at editing templates and newsletters
- Since Joomla 3.5.1 some problems while registering or change subscribers mail address - fixed.
- If folder for media was renamed, there ocurred problems with attachment and thumbnails of templates - fixed.
- If a user was logged in, which has no subscription, there occurred problems at register form - fixed.
- Since Joomla 3.5.1 building of some language strings have changed -fixed.
- male was not shown in back end list of subscribers - fixed.
- Trigger for enhanced personalization modified.
- Since Joomla!® 3.5.1 sending newsletters failed - fixed.
- Since Joomla!® 3.5.1 some php warnings arise while creating or editing newsletters or campaigns - fixed.
- Handling of specific table permissions while updating BwPostman throws php warnings - fixed.
- Trigger for enhanced personalization inserted.
- Selecting attachment while creating/editing a newsletter was not possible.
- Possibility to import external created mail templates.
- Selection for gender of subscriber, at options configurable.
- Additional field for further purpose for subscriber, display and obligation configurable at options, label and description for label of additional field configurable also in options by language strings.
- List of newsletter at back end displays, whether an attachment belongs to newsletter.
- Assets of tables of BwPostman and their corresponding user groups will now be backed up and restored.
- Runtime at restoring tables up to 120 times faster.
- Needed memory at update to new version of BwPostman drastically reduced by changing internal workflow.
- Needed memory at restoring tables drastically reduced by changing internal workflow.
- View of restoring and checking tables now continuously shows the working steps.
- Asset handling at restoring tables revised.
- Language files revised.
- Unable to delegate actions in BwPostman to other user groups.
- Faulty function call in helper class.
- Faulty calling of icon font for user-defines CSS file.
- User-defined CSS file some times not read.
- CSS of default HTML templates adjusted to fit new versions of Firefox.
- Select lists for available and selected content while creating/editing newsletters broadened.
- Error message at missing inputs while creating/editing a newsletter specified.
- Edit form subscriber in front end: click on a button does nothing, if one of the fields first name or name is not obligatory.
- On some installations updates to BwPostman were shown even update was already installed.
- CSS of templates improved to better fit Outlook specifics.
- Newsletters, that only contains free content without articles from Joomla, did not use the template.
- Newsletters, that only contains free content without articles from Joomla, did not use the template.
- Access control in view archive does not work properly.
- Pagination in back end view of newsletters did not work properly.
- Anchor links in newsletters did not work.
- Selecting campaign moved up to General Information at edit newsletter tab Generals
- Recipients of campaigns now selectable at campaigns, not at newsletters.
- Publish up and publish down for newsletters, concerns visibility in fron-tend.
- Status, description and publishing times of sent newsletters editable.
- Delay time between sending of newsletter packages selectable.
- Access to attachment of a newsletter in front end, selectable by global option and menu item option.
- Extended options for view newsletters list in front end.
- Filter newsletters in front end list view by mailing lists, user groups, campaigns, month and year enable by global option and menu item option.
- More additional filters in back end views.
- Improved loading time and stability while editing newsletter in back end.
- Improved work flow at import and export of subscribers.
- Progress bar while sending newsletters.
- Improved and modernized look in front end.
- CSS files for front end now contains all elements used by BwPostman (most of them empty to fill by user).
- Pagination does not work since Joomla 3.3.4.
- Confirmation date of subscriber was set on actual date on each saving.
- Newsletters to usergroups are not shown in front end
- Templates added to statistics.
- Styles for pagination in front end added.
- Newsletters without articles of Joomla have not used CSS styles
- Template system for the appearance of the newsletters
- dropped support for Joomla 2.5
- Better and expanded filtering in back end
- Newsletters, that only contains free content without articles from Joomla, do not use the template.
- Extension BwPostman-Site found at Extensions->Extension Manager->Discover, click on install empties the tables of BwPostman.
- List of mailing lists now ordered by title ascending at registering or editing a subscription.
- Filtering for mailing lists in view subscribers implemented.
- Batch processing for add, remove or move subscribers to/from/between mailing lists.
- Icon set for back end Joomla menu entries extended.
- Subject of a newsletter now may be used several times.
- Description for newsletter added.
- Version of BwPostman in file name of saved tables.
- List of newsletters in front end now ordered by date descending as default.
- List of mailing lists while creating/editing a newsletter now ordered by title ascending.
- Corrupt language file.
- Read more link in newsletter causes error 404 - file not found - if language of the article does not meet the language of the website on multi-language sites.
- Archived recipients were not deleted from queue.
- Code is more valid.
- Icons in back end menus of Joomla.
- Editing newsletters step 3 preview not shown, sending of newsletters not possible.
- User-defined CSS file not read.
- In some cases error 1052 while editing subscribers.
- Check all implemented in back-end subscribers at tab unconfirmed subscribers.
- Selecting attachment others than images is not possible.
- Sorting newsletters list in front-end is not possible.
- In view newsletters in back-end at tab Sent newsletters nothing shown as marked at check all.
- Search phrase in newsletters list at front-end was not reset in some cases.
- Page title at front-end views not always set correctly.
- Problem while browsing pages with subscribers and newsletters in back end.
- False error message "invalid email address" while importing subscribers, no import possible.
- No items visible in queue.
- Value for "Number of newsletters per step" in tab "Step5: Send newsletter" was not used.
- Editor not accessible in tab "Step2: HTML newsletter".
- Revised, corrected and updated language strings.
- Sending newsletters to Joomla user groups was not possible - fixed.
- Spam check revised.
- Error messages revised.
- Minor discrepancies in the client-side and server-side validation of form fields has been corrected.
- Works now with Joomla!3.3.
- Maintenance with check and repair tables, save tables and restore tables.
- New icon set.
- Integrated help accessible in toolbar.
- Easy migration from one Joomla! installation to another conditionally possible.
- Better overview of basic settings by improved layout of options.
- Disclaimer now also selectable from Joomla! articles or Joomla! menu.
- Conversion from _all/_single file and class naming to Joomla! conventions.
- Table engine changed to InnoDB.
- List(s) renamed to mailing list(s) in tables, controllers, models and views.
- Mostly revised and simplified code.
- ERROR 500 - Unknown column 'attachment' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `#__bwpostman_newsletters_tmp`.
- Minor bugs in the client-side and server-side validation of form fields has been corrected.
- Significant is the improvement of protection against spam entries in the registration forms (component and module).
- The administrator has now the option to integrate.
- a user-defined control question.
- or a captcha with a simple math question in the registration form.
- The display of the article author and the creation date in the newsletter can be controlled in the options.
- Sending an attachment with the newsletter is now possible.
- There is a new tab Advanced Settings added to options/settings for:
- Legal informations.
- A title in the activation mail.
- Various texts for the activation mail.
- You are able to set, that you will be informed at each confirmation per mail.
- A user-defined CSS file named com_bwbostman.css, located in [your template]/css, will be used and overrides the CSS styles predefined in BwPostman.
- If name and first name are set to required, then the fields will be displayed at registration even if you forgot to set to display these fields.
- All elements shown in front end are individually selectable by CSS now.
- Revised installation routine.
- Can't register in component register form, when only one mailing list is available.
- When component register form and module form are displayed at same time, one has to fill both forms to be able to register.
- Updating version number failed.
- Installation script revised.
- Registering to newsletter failed.
- CSS asset for module added.
- Field 'firstname' inserted with separated option for show/required to field 'name'.
- Personalization for HTML- and text-newsletters inserted.
- Error while copying newsletter eliminated.
- General changes to work with Joomla! 2.5.