• Seite:

THEMA:

Translate bwpostman to Spanish!!! 26 Okt 2022 23:00 #2122

• Gerar3
  • Gerar3s Avatar Autor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 0
Hi Romana, I'm testing the extension to see if it meets my needs, I decided to translate the extension into my native language, which is Spanish (es-ES), my query is as follows...
, I want to translate all the texts of the BwPostman plugin, I have to go to each language file folder (language) in each sub-folder (com_bwpostman, mod_bwpostman), duplicate the English language folder for example (en-GB) duplicate it to Spanish (en-GB -> es-ES) and translate the (2) language .ini files
.sys.ini .Texts enclosed in quotes ( "abcd" ).
I also have to add to the file com_bwpostman/bwpostman.xml and add in the document

<languages ​​folder="site/language">
<language tag="es-ES">es-ES/es-ES.com_bwpostman.ini</language>
</languages>

<languages ​​folder="admin/language">
<language tag="es-ES">es-ES/es-ES.com_bwpostman.ini</language>
<language tag="es-ES">es-ES/es-ES.com_bwpostman.sys.ini</language>
</languages>

I was guided by this documentation to translate the extension
solojoomla.com/how-to-translate-joomla-e...ns-in-your-language/

After all this, what should I do, because I have not seen changes in the back-end of my JOOMLA 4
I wait answer
Thank you!!!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Letzte Änderung: von Gerar3.

Translate bwpostman to Spanish!!! 26 Okt 2022 23:26 #2123

• Romana
  • Romanas Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 86
Hi Gerar3,
have You seen this page: www.boldt-webservice.de/index.php/en/language-files.html

There already is a Spanish translation, not complete, but a big part ist done. You can download the language package, which may be installed by Joomla! installer.

The work for the languages is done at transifex, see here: explore.transifex.com/boldt-webservice/bwpostman/

If You want to help with translation, I may invite You to the translation project, if You have an account at transifex.

Hth
Romana
Problem gelöst? Dann bitte auf gelöst klicken. Über ein Danke freue ich mich immer.
Problem solved? Please click to solved.I am glad to every thank you.

Translate bwpostman to Spanish!!! 27 Okt 2022 01:00 #2124

• Gerar3
  • Gerar3s Avatar Autor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 0
Hello Romana, I didn't see it, I translated it, there were more than 2000 lines of code, between the com_bwpostman and mod_bwpostman folders and the bwpostman.xml file, I already created the account and I'm waiting for an invitation in transferix, I also have the manual translated into Spanish but It should be improved, some words overlap (use a web translator), the panel changed :) but I noticed that the image of the menu icon disappeared (see photo) and many translations are missing in the state and maintenance of bwpostman. If you enable me in transferix between today and tomorrow I can finish translating almost 100%.
I greet you sincerely....
Anhänge:

Letzte Änderung: von Gerar3.

Translate bwpostman to Spanish!!! 27 Okt 2022 13:16 #2125

• Romana
  • Romanas Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 86
You translated the manual? What a great work!

Invitation at transifex is send. I hope, You will find Your way around there.

It seems, You have the wrong image at the manifest of the component. The first line of the sub menu has to be like this:
<menu link="option=com_bwpostman&amp;view=bwpostman" view="bwpostman" img="../media/com_bwpostman/images/logo-bwpostman.png" alt="BwPostman/Dashboard">COM_BWPOSTMAN_MENU_MAIN_ENTRY_DASH</menu>

Kind regards
Romana
Problem gelöst? Dann bitte auf gelöst klicken. Über ein Danke freue ich mich immer.
Problem solved? Please click to solved.I am glad to every thank you.

• Seite: